Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm trying out this blogging thing!!

Well here goes... My sister in law Brandy has a blog and I thought That would be a really good way to get out some stress and feelings, even if nobody reads it.

Today was a tough day for me. I didn't feel well and my pain and stiffness made it really hard for me to get up until I Had to go to school at 4. Alex is going through a phase where he is very wiggly and doesnt want mom to hold him, but at the same time he is very attached to me. We are still unsuccessfully trying to sleep train him to sleep through the night. I find that being a stay at home mom and a full time student isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I really thank God for Travis right now. He has been so very very helpful with Alex, especially since my doctor told me I am not supposed to Pick Alex up all the time.

Chris has been a really big help too. He is really trying to give me time to do my school thing cause he knows it is some time to myself. And he sees that it makes me happy. I got an "A" on my Criminology midterm and "B"s on my Stratigies for Success and Speech midterms. I am aiming for the Dean's List this term. I am really proud of myself for doing so well. Next term starts January 12th, but I dont know what classes I will be taking. Finals are the week of the 5th. I will definantly let everyone know how I did.

As far as the kids, they are doing good. Grace keeps giving me endless lists of things she wants for Christmas. We really wish we could do more for the kids but space is just so limited right now. Hopefully soon we can move into a bigger place, Especially if Travis is staying. Well I better just cut this short, cause I am supposed to be in bed right now. So... I hope you all dont mind my ramblings, and I hope you enjoy reading about my life.

No comments: