Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School and Midterms

So here is an update on School. I am currently taking Intro to Criminal Justice, which is just an overall view of the whole CJ field, Spanish for CJ, and Intro to Terrorism, which is an awesomely fun class. My teacher Mike is hilarious. I just had midterms last week. I got an A on my Spanish midterm, and unfortunetly I got a C on my Terrorism midterm, but the way I look at it is that it's not an F. We didn't have a midterm in Intro to CJ, but we do have a quiz on Wed. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I do well, but I am pretty sure I will. So far it has gone pretty parallel to the Criminology class I took my first term.

We have 2 weeks of summer break in July. We are planning on going to the beach. Grace is excited. She just got enrolled in Kindergarten at Cedar Oak Elementry School. I just can't beleive that she is getting so big. It's crazy.

No comments: