Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lily Pictures



These are the most recent pictures I have of Lily. This was 1 year ago, first week of June. This was actually taken the last time that I saw her. I really appreciate everyone's support. Just in case any one was wondering, Grace was only 3 in this picture. I know she looks so young! lol The day I took this picture Lily took her first steps. She was behind in her development because of her Rickets that she was diagnosed with at 6 weeks old. She didn't sit up on her own until she was almost 10 months. It was a big change from Grace who was walking at 9 months and running but 1 year. I know every baby is different.

Does anyone even read my blogs? The only one that follows it is Chris. Eh, oh well. I will just continue to use this as a place to vent.

No comments: